Here at Seven Lakes Dental we take your dental health seriously. Whether you are coming in for a simple cleaning or a tooth extraction, we understand that visiting the dentist can be a daunting experience for some people. That’s why we strive to make our office as comfortable and welcoming as possible.
We know that dental work is serious business, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to have fun sometimes! We believe that laughter is the best medicine, and we love to share a good joke with our patients. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite dental puns and jokes that are sure to make you smile!
Here is our list of 20 favorite dental puns and jokes:
- What did the dentist say to the golfer? “You have a hole in one!”
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear
- What do dentists call their x-rays? Tooth pics
- What does the dentist of the year get? A little plaque
- What do you call a dentist who doesn’t like tea? Denis
- What do you call a dentist’s advice? Floss-ophy
- How do you fix a broken tooth? With tooth paste
- Why should you be kind to your dentist? Because he has fillings too
- How did the dentist and the manicurist fight? They fought tooth and nail
- What’s a dentist’s favorite dinosaur? A Flossy-raptor
- Which teeth do you need to brush? Only the ones you want to keep!
- What kind of teeth can you buy with a dollar? Buck teeth
- Where do killer whales go to get their teeth straightened? The orca-dontist
- Why does the dentist have a TV in the exam room? So he can Netflix and drill
- When is the best time to go to the dentist? Tooth hurty
- Where do dentists move to when they retire? Fluoride-a
- What is a dentist’s job when they are in the Army? They are drill sergeants.
- Why couldn’t the dentist stop working on teeth? Because he was abscessive compulsive.
- What do you call a dentist who works in a boat? A tooth ferry.
- Dentist: Do you have sensitive toothpaste at home? Me: I don’t know because we don’t really talk about our feelings with each other
We hope these dental puns have brought a smile to your face, and maybe even inspired you to tell a few of your own. Feel free to share them with your friends and family.
Remember, regular check-ups and cleanings are essential for maintaining good oral health, and that’s no joke. So, don’t be afraid to schedule your next appointment with us. We promise to keep the puns to a minimum (unless you request otherwise).
Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality dental care in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our office in Smokey Point/Marysville, WA.